Monday, June 28, 2010

My Top 5 ...
1) Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer

Step 3 of the their cleansing routine, this moisturizer is silky, REALLY does melt right into your skin without an iota of residue, has a neutral smell (no perfumes), is hypoallergenic, and makes my skin very soft.

2) LancĂ´me's DĂ©finicils mascara (Waterproof) in black

This mascara makes my lashes clump-free, long, flirty, thicker, and has a beautiful colour. Plus, I prefer the waterproof for the winter, when the cold makes my eyes tear up, and in the summer, when I sweat.

3) Avon's Nurtura Replenishing Cream

This is a rich cream that I use on my face before going to bed...you wake up with baby soft skin in the morning. Plus, the smell is out of this world....like candy.
4) Lush's Lemony Flutter (cuticle butter)

You can never beat organically made, natural products. This cream makes my cuticles and nails beautiful and strong, and the smell is lemony great. I use it twice a day usually.

5) Lush's Karma Cream (moisturizing cream)

This cream is downright sinful. The smell is beautiful...I don't even know how to describe it...but you will be hooked. Lush (the store) has all kinds of Karma products, like this cream, a perfume, a body powder (I believe), ...and some other product... but the cream is full of yummy, natural products, and make my skin really soft...I especially love it after taking a bath or coming out of the shower.

I hope this helps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Twitter / beautytips